Whether you are a first time home seller or you have sold properties before, there is one major question that always remains – how to sell at the highest price and as soon as possible?
Below are 9 tips to help you get top price when selling a house.
- Pricing it right the first time.
- Consider value range marketing.
- Light it up.
- Stage the home and add curb appeal.
- Hire a professional real estate team.
- Hire a professional photographer.
- Handle any quick repairs.
- The kitchen comes first.
- Highlight your home’s best features.
Would you like more helpful tips? Contact Us at Louie Ortiz Group