Louie Ortiz’s Personal Mission Statement:
To live a life of abundance through leadership that leaves a lasting legacy of inspiration and motivation that inspires others to achieve in their lives what they never thought possible.
Louie Ortiz is a Serial Entrepreneur, Nationally Featured TV and Media personality, Public Speaker, Mentor and Philanthropist.
As founder and CEO of the nationally recognized, privately held, real estate company The Louie Ortiz Group, Louie is passionate about helping his luxury residential real estate team and clients achieve their life goals and dreams through the mastery and sales of real estate. Louie has over $100 million dollars in personal sales and leads a dynamic growing team with offices in San Diego, CA, Newport Beach, CA and Santa Fe / Albuquerque, NM. Louie is recognized for being one of the top 15 agents in the United States with Keller Williams Realty in written sales production and number one agent in sold volume for the southern California region.
The Louie Ortiz Group’s media and technology based local and international marketing is not only unique and innovative in the real estate industry but gives the groups clients access to an exclusive global network of clientele and contacts. Louie, through his years of business experience and networking, has developed unique personal relationships for media and marketing which include affluent real estate buyers and sellers, investors, captains of industry, professional athletes, celebrities and others.
Louie Ortiz founded business platform Monbi.com to help entrepreneurs and businesses connect globally with private investors and venture capital companies by showcasing business pitches, ideas and opportunities. Louie continues to seek new innovative business opportunities, ideas and strategies.
From 1990 to 2006, Louie Ortiz founded and was CEO of West Coast Aquarium Industries, a manufacturer of high-end custom acrylic aquariums for zoo’s, public aquariums, national companies and consumer use worldwide. The company had one of the largest walk-in acrylic thermoforming ovens in southern California and with its 30 employees created some of the most unique and innovative aquarium designs across the globe. Louie Ortiz was on the Underwriters Laboratory Board as an expert on aquarium manufacturing and the company was a member of the American Pet Product Manufactures Association and California Chamber of Commerce.
As a public speaker and television personality, Louie’s charisma and personality have captivated audiences at events across the United States as he speaks on a variety of business and luxury real estate topics.
In the media, Louie Ortiz has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Forbes Magazine and other leading publications. He has been nationally featured on HGTV and has contributed as a featured guest to several television news channels including San Diego 6, KUSI Channel 9, CBS Channel 8 and others.
Some of Louie Ortiz’s notable accreditations and professional business and personal accomplishments include:
- Ranked number one agent in sold closed volume for Keller Williams Southern California Region
- Ranked as one of the top 15 agents out of over 74,000 agents nationally in written sales production with Keller Williams Realty
- Over $100,000,000 in Southern California Real Estate Sales
- Keller Williams “Most Luxurious Award” Winner for listing and selling the most expensive home in the number one real estate office in sold units and volume in San Diego County
- Member of Keller Williams Luxury Homes Division – an exclusive and elite group marketing to the upper-tier housing market
- SBA Small Business Person of the Year Nominee
- National Association of Realtors Member
- California Association of Realtors Member
- North San Diego County Association of Realtors Member
- Orange County Association of Realtors Member
- La Jolla Association of Realtors (REBA) Member
- Agent Leadership Council, Keller Williams Realty
- Southern California Regional Agent Leadership Council with Keller Williams
- Former Vice President, Board of Directors Member, La Jolla Tennis Club
- Former Member, Underwriters Laboratory Board
- Featured Nationally as real estate expert on HGTV (Home and Garden Television)
- Featured Nationally as estate expert on the E! Channel
- Featured as a real estate expert on San Diego 6 Television
- Featured as real estate expert on FOX6 Television
- Featured as real estate expert on KUSI Channel 9 Television
- Nationally recognized and featured for his previous businesses in publications including: The Wall Street Journal, USA Today Newspaper, Forbes Magazine, Los Angeles Times, San Diego Union Tribune and many others.
- Interviewed and/or featured on several television stations for his previous businesses including HGTV (Home and Garden Television), Fox TV, KUSI Channel 9, KFMB Channel 8
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America
- Founder and Creator of Venture Capital Platform www.Monbi.com
- La Jolla Tennis Club Spring 2012 and 2013 Men’s B Singles Champion
- Southern California Real Estate Owner and Investor
- Licensed Associate Broker in the State of New Mexico
The Louie Ortiz Group Speaking Events
Louie Ortiz is a regular contributor to various national real estate events and often educates and speaks about luxury real estate marketing and sales techniques. Louie Ortiz has spoken at several national events including Orlando, Florida | Dallas, Texas | Las Vegas, Nevada | New Orleans, Louisiana | Albuquerque, New Mexico | Newport Beach, California | Coronado, California and others.
The Louie Ortiz Group Featured Nationally on HGTV
The Louie Ortiz Group featured on HGTV’s top-rated national show “My House Is Worth What?” gives viewers the lowdown on the high stakes of home ownership. Go behind closed doors each week as three homeowners strategize on maximizing their homes’ value. After a professional assessment and evaluation from real estate expert Louie Ortiz, they’ll get the bottom line on how well their efforts will pay off, with big surprises often awaiting the homeowner in the final number. Louie Ortiz featured as a luxury real estate expert in several episodes of the show.
Throughout the years, Louie Ortiz through his impressive real estate sales history and business experience as CEO of his own companies has amassed an impressive portfolio ofskills and expertise that give him a unique perspective in marketing luxury properties. When you select The Louie Ortiz Group to represent your luxury property sale or property purchase, you receive the extensive business and professional experience of The Louie Ortiz Group and the resources and unrivaled support of the entire Keller Williams System.
Louie Ortiz and Keller Williams Realty possess an intimate knowledge of Southern California County communities and a keen grasp on the overall real estate market and its ever-changing landscape. Louie Ortiz looks forward to meeting and working with you on your next real estate transaction. For additional information about Louie Ortiz or a personal consultation to review your real estate needs, please call Louie Ortiz, The Louie Ortiz Group with Keller Williams Realty at (858) 259-1126 or fill out the form below:
Contact Louie Ortiz DRE# 01764104